Sun 22 Aug: SL: Leigh Centurions v Salford Red Devils KO 16:30

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/08/21 at 16:00

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not completely on topic. A Salford City FC fan told me today that they are swapping grounds with Salford RL. Is this old news?

Anyway, Salford by 30.

Salford's defence is not shipping points & Leigh's defence is shipping points =    Salford by at least 7 

Kevin Brown Man of the Match

Looking forward to watching it on the box.

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

5 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

Salford's defence is not shipping points & Leigh's defence is shipping points =    Salford by at least 7 

Kevin Brown Man of the Match

Looking forward to watching it on the box.

Dont think its on the box Pete

• John Drake changed the title to Sun 22 Aug: SL: Leigh Centurions v Salford Red Devils KO 16:30
On 18/08/2021 at 17:47, Patx71 said:

Dont think its on the box Pete

Struth, it was going to be televised when I looked at the beginning of the week.

I'll just have to listen to the game on the radio whilst .....doing my ironing.

Yes, I know.

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

39 minutes ago, Pete Grady said:

Struth, it was going to be televised when I looked at the beginning of the week.

I'll just have to listen to the game on the radio whilst .....doing my ironing.

Yes, I know.

Can you not attend the match. we need all the spectators we can get

We have Sidlow, Butler, Stone, Elliot, Hood and Ashworth available from Last weeks team but have lost 2 backs in Sau and Logan - which basically means we have no backs so expect a second row in at centre and Bell from 13 to 6. Lets hope it <<oops I tried to get around the swear filter and failed>>es down

I’m a season ticket holder at Salford to help support the club, but I live in Spain and to see a Salford game on TV is very welcome.  The Magic game against Cas is probably my next opportunity.

I’ve watched Salford play on the tele in an Irish bar in Kiev, in a beach bar on Bondi Beach, listened to the play-off semi against Wigan on the radio in Helsinki a couple of years ago.

29 minutes ago, Pete Grady said:

I’m a season ticket holder at Salford to help support the club, but I live in Spain and to see a Salford game on TV is very welcome.  The Magic game against Cas is probably my next opportunity.

I’ve watched Salford play on the tele in an Irish bar in Kiev, in a beach bar on Bondi Beach, listened to the play-off semi against Wigan on the radio in Helsinki a couple of years ago.

They'll catch you soon Pete, Interpol always eventually get their man

Archived