Sat 21 Aug: SL: Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 15:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/08/21 at 14:30

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ant said:

Still offside though 🤷‍♂️

Don’t think so going by the lines on the pitch , not to overturn it anyway . VR wasn’t concentrating on that anyway . He made something else up to disallow it 

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Now it is!

It turned around quickly didn't it! I was just getting that feeling you get as a fan sometimes when nothing seems to be going your way.

That's an excellent effort from us to survive all that KR pressure and turn it into a 6 point lead.

Great half of rugby for the neutrals I imagine.

15 minutes ago, Ant said:

Reynolds was offside, keeps offside, then gets in the way 

Correct call 

Doesnt help with commentators who arent paying attention and dont know the rules

The video ref didn't seem to be paying any attention to whether he was offside. Looked to be level anyway. If he was offside then fair enough. If he wasn't offside then it all boils down to whether Reynolds is level with the ball carrier when SKD makes contact. If he's level or slightly behind it can't be obstruction as he's in a legitimate position to receive a pass. If he's in front of the ball carrier then it's obstruction as he's not a support player and therefore just in the way.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

It turned around quickly didn't it! I was just getting that feeling you get as a fan sometimes when nothing seems to be going your way.

That's an excellent effort from us to survive all that KR pressure and turn it into a 6 point lead.

One of the more entertaining games we have seen this season, one particular thing has come out of it though, the player's are so involved in it they have forgot to try to win free kicks by pretending to be injured, long it may continue.

14 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Don’t think so going by the lines on the pitch , not to overturn it anyway . VR wasn’t concentrating on that anyway . He made something else up to disallow it 

Just seen it again. The ‘obsructing’ Hull player was well in front of the ball carrier. Clear offside/obstruction.

10 minutes ago, MZH said:

Not for me; I forgot it was a 3pm KO and missed the first half. 😞 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Just seen it again. The ‘obsructing’ Hull player was well in front of the ball carrier. Clear offside/obstruction.

And kept going forwards thereby interfering with play by preventing the defender from making a tackle

7 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Ok . I watched it again paused it on his foot and still couldn’t see anyone clearly offside 

One member given a week of suspension for insinuating corruption in a match official.

You lot know better, and you know we don't accept it.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived