Thu 19 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 19:45

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/21 at 19:15

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Anyones guess with the amount of injuries both sides have, Leeds have

Walker

Broadbent

Sutcliffe

Hurrell

Gale

Mellor

Prior

Oledski

all injured (only Prior out of that list is not out for the season)

And Martin banned

I know Hudds have a similar amount out

Leeds have been decimated by injuries all year, Oledski, Gale and Hurrell all have a chance of been back in the play offs but are ruled out of the regular season.

The Times 2 section of today's edition of The Times has a feature about Rob Burrow and his new book.

From elsewhere, I understand that he will be at the game against the Giants and that his book will be launched there.

I look forward to reading the book which I am sure will be a very moving read.

17 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

The Times 2 section of today's edition of The Times has a feature about Rob Burrow and his new book.

From elsewhere, I understand that he will be at the game against the Giants and that his book will be launched there.

I look forward to reading the book which I am sure will be a very moving read.

He should bring his boots. 

Both sides missing quite a few players, this game will be so close it will come down to who kicks there goals, and seeing we are down to at least our 4th choice I can only see a Giants win. +6

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

McLelland makes a break and Ash Handley benefits.

Leeds 4 Hudds 0.

Hudds level the scores with Will Pryce sneaking over in the corner.

Leeds 4 Hudds 4, ktc.

It would appear that Radio Leeds have taken a leaf out of Blunderside's book in entirely biased commentary.

The word "lucky" appearing several times in that last try description.

Conversion missed but Hudds really sounding good, if not "lucky", at the moment.

2 minutes ago, voteronniegibbs said:

Keep 'em coming Frightful me old mucka. I'm multi tasking .........

"An unlucky bounce for Leeds....but Richie Myler gets the try"

Lord knows how they'll do if they ever get lucky.

Handley converts with 4 mins of the first half left, Leeds 10 Hudds 4.

Arf tarm, 10-4.

15 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

It would appear that Radio Leeds have taken a leaf out of Blunderside's book in entirely biased commentary.

The word "lucky" appearing several times in that last try description.

Conversion missed but Hudds really sounding good, if not "lucky", at the moment.

It was lucky it was a blatant knock on

Both sides look tired and depleted 

19 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

"An unlucky bounce for Leeds....but Richie Myler gets the try"

Lord knows how they'll do if they ever get lucky.

Handley converts with 4 mins of the first half left, Leeds 10 Hudds 4.

Are you accusing Tim Steere of being a Leeds fan ?

6 minutes ago, M j M said:

Are you accusing Tim Steere of being a Leeds fan ?

You surely can't be listening. 🤔

Harry Newman pen.

Leeds 12 Hudds 4.

Archived