Vote for 'Rob Burrow: My Year with MND' in the National Television Awards

tms

Rob-Burrow-book-480x360.jpg.a104368c4843cfd1c995d2ce9f08b015.jpg

Rob's autobiography is now on sale.

I'm not sure where else but I have seen it mentioned on the Leeds Rhinos website.

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

There has just been a nice little feature about Rob on Radio 4's Today programme. It started about 8:45am, if anyone wants to find it on the iPlayer.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

There has just been a nice little feature about Rob on Radio 4's Today programme. It started about 8:45am, if anyone wants to find it on the iPlayer.

Amazing piece this morning (on BBC breakfast about 8.45am) on last nights game which Rob attended, and interview with JJB - very powerfull and the presenters were impressed with JJPs words of motivation- so much so they were nearly in tears.

Give it a watch on catch up

1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

Amazing piece this morning (on BBC breakfast about 8.45am) on last nights game which Rob attended, and interview with JJB - very powerfull and the presenters were impressed with JJPs words of motivation- so much so they were nearly in tears.

Give it a watch on catch up

More than 10 minutes on BBC1 starting just after 8.30.

You can’t help but feel proud to be a rugby league fan when watching that. Awesome. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

Is there any news if this is likely to win tonight? 

It didn't win.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived