Toulouse Olympique

Dave Naylor

39 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Life isn't fair MR. I asked you what your solution would be.

I'm not bothered about what happens in other sports.

the answer is a cull  of some league 1 clubs super  league 1 ten clubs.

super league 2 ten clubs.

then another league of what amen.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Life isn't fair MR. I asked you what your solution would be.

I'm not bothered about what happens in other sports.

Put the full timers in the Championship into superleague so they'd have some proper competition. Below superleague keep it semi pro and a more even playing field. If your not bothered about other sports with the way rugby league is going at the moment you might not have anything to watch. I was listening to Adam Pearson on bbcs rugby league podcast and he had some pretty valid points. The games knackered mate unfortunately. 

11 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Put the full timers in the Championship into superleague so they'd have some proper competition. Below superleague keep it semi pro and a more even playing field.

Full-time London shipped 60+ points to Toulouse and Fev, and have just been well beaten by Whitehaven, but you want London in SL? In fact, any team that fancies a crack at SL with all the Sky money just has to go full time and you'd put them in?

Quite apart from anything else, how are you going to persuade the 12 SL clubs to expand to 14/16/whatever teams and share out their share of the Sky cash?

Be careful what you wish for, because what you are advocating would be likely to lead to some derivative of the 2 x 10 leagues, where the likes of Oldham, Swinton, Whitehaven would be cut off forever in a 3rd division with zero central funding.

I have to agree with blind side johnny. Nothing is a level playing field. In the Premier League in football Norwich are not in the same bracket as Chelsea. In Superleague, Wakefield are on a different level to Warrington. It is always about the owners with the most money and always has been. It just so happens that we are one of the clubs with no money.

44 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Full-time London shipped 60+ points to Toulouse and Fev, and have just been well beaten by Whitehaven, but you want London in SL? In fact, any team that fancies a crack at SL with all the Sky money just has to go full time and you'd put them in?

Quite apart from anything else, how are you going to persuade the 12 SL clubs to expand to 14/16/whatever teams and share out their share of the Sky cash?

Be careful what you wish for, because what you are advocating would be likely to lead to some derivative of the 2 x 10 leagues, where the likes of Oldham, Swinton, Whitehaven would be cut off forever in a 3rd division with zero central funding.

bang on tph you completely right in whats going to happen.

in 2022 two leagues of 10 clubs super league 1 and 2.

that leaves 16 clubs in no mans land i can see a lot of clubs steeped in history cast by the wayside.

sad times ahead i forecast 

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

that leaves 16 clubs in no mans land i can see a lot of clubs steeped in history cast by the wayside.

16 minutes ago, tandle said:

sorry should have said 2023

Archived