Haven home Sunday

georgeb1

Looking forward to this haven have been the surprise package this season , couple of Aussie's in walmsley and Williams who should prove a handfull ,plus the normal Cumbrian grunt. Who knows what our lineup will be but as long as the effort is there , is what counts. Roll on Sunday.😀😀😀

51 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Looking forward to this haven have been the surprise package this season , couple of Aussie's in walmsley and Williams who should prove a handfull ,plus the normal Cumbrian grunt. Who knows what our lineup will be but as long as the effort is there , is what counts. Roll on Sunday.😀😀😀

walmsley  had a very good game  in a 48-14 defeat at  FEV and was their man of the match  and he had some fun with gareth gale 😀

https://ne-np.facebook.com/FevRoversRLFC/videos/r3-whitehaven-gale-try/1905321596286120/

Finished at fev last week with 9 fit player's on the pitch (fordy) yes have had more injured than most this season , but the loan system is a joke hopefully will be new rules next year as covid issues may be easier 😀😀😀

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

Finished at fev last week with 9 fit player's on the pitch (fordy) yes have had more injured than most this season , but the loan system is a joke hopefully will be new rules next year as covid issues may be easier 😀😀😀

Ah I didn't realise! Hopefully you guys manage to get some bodies in before the end of the season, after this weekend hopefully 😉

Very much looking forward to this match too. With two home wins on the bounce we are starting to show a bit of form at the LNER and this will be needed against  a strong and resilient Haven outfit. I expect another close one given the injury situation but feel we will have enough in the tank, whatever team we put out, to gain revenge for the defeat in Cumbria earlier in the season. Knights by 12.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Think this will be a tough one but i’m of the view that Cumbrian teams don’t necessarily travel that well - in the same way that Yorkshire sides don’t travel that well to Cumbria. 😉

There’s a few key personnel we could really do with seeing in the final 17 so hoping Marshy and Co will make it. 

Looking forward to experiencing the Premier Club before the match. Also, tickets will be on sale from the Ticket Office on the day so hope all goes smoothly there.

Up the Knights.

8 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

yes looking forward to this , pressure is on haven with them having a good chance to make the playoffs

Would you think so? Haven were tipped by many to not win a game and be relegated so anything more this season would just be an added bonus, I wouldn't say there's any pressure on Haven. If any pressure at all would be on York, who could do with a good performance at home given the season you've had and squad you've put together. I'm just glad both teams are realistically safe for next year 👍

A close first half, referee seems to prefer allowing play to continue which is fine by me just think we need to speed things up a bit. Nikau is having another very good game, what did they feed him over in North Wales?! 😂

Good solid win, Marsh is a class above. Teanby played well, Nikau continues his good form and apart from the sloppy last try thought our defence was like the defence of 2018/2019.

Crowd was 1664.....ok it wasn’t but we don’t give attendances and I like kronenberg so that’s my estimate 😁

Archived