Just one more

Batley Bob

Good player and I like how Linners plays hom to great effect I might add. This years been great with a push next season could be just as good. 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, DOGFATHER said:

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm ready to buy my season ticket for next year. I could not be happier with the re-signings so far, I wonder who the next one will be?

I will also be getting a season ticket for next year after going without for about 5 years just picking and choosing my games, but I am excited about what's happening with our club.. They players that have resigned so far show great intent and the latest in Ben Kaye is another fantastic signing... He certainly gets the team up for it and his enthusiasm is very infectious!!

Now, who's next???

Don't forget the BISSA bottle this weekend for any loose change or why not donate your empty beer glass? 

Every penny counts and remember EVERYTHING RAISED GOES TOWARDS SIGINING AND RETAINING PLAYERS

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

3 hours ago, phildog said:

It's all gone quiet, hope some of the other lads aren't being occard....

Well you have to leave some room in case you win the play-offs, surely?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Just like the players and staff us forumites are taking a well earned breather that's all.

Til it all begins again 😉😉

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well you have to leave some room in case you win the play-offs, surely?

Don't mock!  With knock out football anything is possible as you and fellow Dewsbury fans know.  Add in the lottery of injuries and Covid 19 and anything is possible if you can put out a strong team on the day. 

On 28/08/2021 at 16:37, RogerT said:
5 hours ago, RogerT said:

Is it a training night tonight, if so that could be a time of signatures.

Well, theres been no news as yet regards " more good news", will just have to buy the Batley/ Dewsbury/Spenboro Bugle and hope theres something in there tomorrow. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

No chance ColinB they are always a week behind and lazy reporting, look at last weeks photo from a match it certainly wasn't the Sheffield match, yet Dewsbury match was very well covered with photo's.

BN as not been the same with the Bulldogs since that time they did a big double outside page featuring Huddersfield Giants and since until it's demise the Free Press did a marvellous job for the Bulldogs.

When anything is happening check out facebook and Twitter first, the Website might eventually catch up.

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

I donated my beer pot to Bissa did anybody else.

Oh yes... this is a easy way to aid our playing squad. Returning the beer pot means the club gives you back your pound. Putting it in the BISSA box means your pound goes into YOUR team

Archived