MOM Featherstone v Dewsbury

jamescolin

44 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Springer
Ferguson
Halton

Surprised nobody else so far has voted for Fergie. Perhaps because he didn't do many minutes, but he made huge yardage almost every time he carried the ball.

I'M not I've often seen for  MOM a lot of  people don't necessary go for what they've seen on the pitch but go for the highest points scorer 🤣

Coming up to 8pm on Monday the stats are as follows: Hall 30, Halton 19 and Spinger 13 are the leaders. Parata, Ferguson and Jones all have 4 votes each . Blackmore and Brown have 3 each and Davies and Walker have 2. Please keep voting.

1 hour ago, jamescolin said:

Out of interest Colin have club said owt because according to programme they're going to have a different approach to our Player Awards night which will be on the night of the sheffield game 

Unfortunately I can’t answer your question POR. My point is having watched the game again whilst stone cold sober I would probably put Fergie in my top 3 but I’ll stick to my original choice to avoid any hassle! I also think as a wider observation that Springer gives us something that we haven’t had so far with his pure strength, energy and wrestle which is most welcome.

On 23/08/2021 at 21:05, POR said:

Out of interest Colin have club said owt because according to programme they're going to have a different approach to our Player Awards night which will be on the night of the sheffield game 

i ASKED FOR INFORMATION A WHILE AGO. ONE POINT BEING COULD WE PRESENT OUR TROPHY. THE SECOND POINT WAS DID THEY WANT US TO HAVE A JOINT EFFORT. I RECEIVED NO REPLY TO MY QUERY. STEVE SLATER AND I WERE GOING TO TRY TO ARRANGE SOMETHING NEARER THE END OF THE SEASON. I DIDN'T SEE THE PROGRAMME. COULD YOU GIVE ME FULL DETAILS. IF WE CAN COLLABORATE THEN GREAT NEWS. I AWAIT SOME ANSWERS. IN THE MEANTIME PLEASE KEEP VOTING.

On 23/08/2021 at 21:05, POR said:

ANSWERED SEE NETWORK

No votes since Tuesday. Please keep supporting this MOM system. The stronger our position the better any arrangement with the club will be on presenting a trophy to the winner.

Archived