Injury update

via Webbo on West Yorkshire Sport...

Harrison "finished for the year".

Moors "hoping he'll be available next week".

Minns and Bussey "pushing for the play-offs". Minns apparently slightly further forward of the pair with a chance of playing in the final regular season game against Sheffield.

Obviously mixed news there and the fact that Harrison has played his last game for the club is an absolute hammer blow.

Moors' return will be very welcome though.

Webbo also confirmed what Chisholm said on the commentary on RoversTV, that Fergie was just about to return for the Widnes game in July with a view to playing at Wembley the week after when he was struck down with Covid which took him a while to get over and pass the protocols. Webbo clearly amused/bemused by what he called the "conspiracy theories" about Fergie, said his hamstring injury was a bad one that took 14 weeks to get over.

10 hours ago, Phil Briscoe said:

Very useful thanks. Did he say anything about Kopczak? 

10 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

No he didn't, which is a bit strange.

I will add this - there has been a tendency to not state which players have beeen out for Covid-related reasons until they are ready for selection again, which is entirely understandable from the players' privacy point of view. So maybe it's that, I don't know.

1 hour ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Don't suppose it was mentioned when Sutcliffe would be available?.

This makes me think we brought him in for the playoffs 

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I will add this - there has been a tendency to not state which players have beeen out for Covid-related reasons until they are ready for selection again, which is entirely understandable from the players' privacy point of view. So maybe it's that, I don't know.

That's why I think he poo pood chizzy's revelation

1 hour ago, Michael Bates said:

Very disappointing news on the Harrison front, a sad way for his time with us to end.

Very sad for the lad that he won't be able to go the distance with us this season because you can see what it means to him when he plays but is it the end will he be back sometime further down the line #UnfinishedBusiness #Bluewall😀

Archived