Who will be next?

colinb

Well the ball is well n truly rolling, signings seem to be daily. The Fab4 set it off last week and theres now momentum, on and off the field. 

Who will be next ? 

Answers on a postcard 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Gledders n Senior, we need Hall and Tonks on board. As I said elsewhere Eagles' Glover may be worth an approach, thought he was their best man yesterday, he's a big centre. Need a bit of new blood as well, but I suppose we have to trust CL who will already know who he has in his plans.

29 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

Yes, he's signed. Says he's in for 2022

Gledhill was announced yesterday 

Senior is on Bulldogs Supporters site this morning 

Morton dont know.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

I was wondering who our signing from Dewsbury would be for next season? Perhaps Ryder or Gabriel??

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I was wondering who our signing from Dewsbury would be for next season? Perhaps Ryder or Gabriel??

Only if you like paying transfer fees.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, phildog said:

Gledders n Senior, we need Hall and Tonks on board. As I said elsewhere Eagles' Glover may be worth an approach, thought he was their best man yesterday, he's a big centre. Need a bit of new blood as well, but I suppose we have to trust CL who will already know who he has in his plans.

Glover always looks a quality player which disguises a tendency towards laziness or switching off. On the other hand he has a bit of a gammy knee which used to be a prerequisite for Batley signings in the days of yore.

I predict a bit of a clear-out at Sheffield this year - Brown is already rumoured to be off to Widnes.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

Glover always looks a quality player which disguises a tendency towards laziness or switching off. On the other hand he has a bit of a gammy knee which used to be a prerequisite for Batley signings in the days of yore.

I predict a bit of a clear-out at Sheffield this year - Brown is already rumoured to be off to Widnes.

Yes, I had heard the Glover to Widnes thing too. The Sheffield team had the look of one not necessarily staying together, but also missed a bit of guile, normally supplied by AT.

2 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Yes, I had heard the Glover to Widnes thing too. The Sheffield team had the look of one not necessarily staying together, but also missed a bit of guile, normally supplied by AT.

Brown, not Glover DD. Will Thackeray play another season?

Archived