Willie Isa at the RFL Disciplinary...

7 hours ago, my missus said:

so he spent 10 min in the bin for nowt, is kendal a liar?

I think the RFL disciplinary appeals board decided that the 10 minute sin bin was sufficient punishment for his dissent rather than a subsequent 1 match ban as well.

It doesn't mean he was innocent or that the referee made it up.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

He's certainly ' enthusiastic' 😉 , big Willie is a thug , I can see it as others can , can you ?

I bet you wish you had a big Willie.😃😃 Due process, verdict, punishment, apology. It's not enough for some , though. Burn him inside a wicker man.

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

I bet you wish you had a big Willie.😃😃 Due process, verdict, punishment, apology. It's not enough for some , though. Burn him inside a wicker man.

Steady on John!

7 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I think the RFL disciplinary appeals board decided that the 10 minute sin bin was sufficient punishment for his dissent rather than a subsequent 1 match ban as well.

It doesn't mean he was innocent or that the referee made it up.

nope, they found him not guilty and kendal has been dropped i think an apology is in order from kendal.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Archived