Doncaster away

Derwent Park SC

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, TOWN TILL I DIE said:

Surely Young has only been named to make the numbers up, no chance of playing? thought he was out for the season?

if thats the case would go 

1 Holroyd

2 Postlethwaite

3 Wellington

4 Hutchings

5 Brown

6 Doran

7 Forber

8 Fitzsimmons

9 Henson

10 Clarke

11  Moore

12 Barnes

13 Dawson

14 Marwood

15 O'Brien

16 Weetman

17 Singleton

Lightowler, Wilson? Need size on bench surely

14 hours ago, havenhater said:

Do you feel confident Rob especially after turning us over earlier this season?

Never confident mate. If the players we thought may be injured (Beharell, Johnston and Foster) genuinely are available and it's not just mind games then it's possible. Peltier will be missed but Boyle, Holdstock and Braham dominated Barrow's forwards last week.

I hope we’ve had a good week training and regrouping . On top of everything I thought we looked a bit low on petrol last week which we haven’t before really. We’ve not been playing great but have ground it out and had good conditioning . We need to aim up tomorrow or it’ll be tough 

After last weeks performance I can’t say I’m confident about tomorrow, especially given the size of Donnys pack. However as long as the boys give 100% you can’t ask for anymore. 

I see Barrow didn’t have it all their own against Skolars, next week will be difficult as well down in London. Crusaders continued there form with a good win against Hornets.

Looking at the list of live commentaries this afternoon it doesn’t look as though the match is covered by radio Cumbria. I hope it just hasn’t been listed yet but if it isn’t covered that’s terrible given we are top of the table and looking for promotion, don’t think it would happen with a football match.

2 hours ago, IanMac said:

Looking at the list of live commentaries this afternoon it doesn’t look as though the match is covered by radio Cumbria. I hope it just hasn’t been listed yet but if it isn’t covered that’s terrible given we are top of the table and looking for promotion, don’t think it would happen with a football match.

There was a tweet put out a couple of days ago, requesting for a commentator to cover this fixture. 

Looks like they haven't found one. 

59 minutes ago, Town Army said:

There was a tweet put out a couple of days ago, requesting for a commentator to cover this fixture. 

Looks like they haven't found one. 

Could you see this happening if was Carlisle United or Barrow soccer matches?  It shows our local radio station to be very amateurish when it comes to rugby league.  

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Holroyd, Hutchins, Brown, Wellington, Young,Doran, Forber, Fitzsimmons, Henson, Weetman, Singleton, Barnes, O Brien, subs Dawson, Clarke, Moore, Wilson 

Strange there is no Marwood on the bench. I know we’ve got 2 hookers on the field but Marwood might just have been a good option when there tiring. Good luck boys UTT

Archived