London calling clash

HP Beans

I think we play London this Saturday at home 2pm ko.

This clashes with Barrow AFC home game with Bristol Rovers plus there are added attractions around the town taking place.

Be interesting to see if we can maintain our crowd level.

On the pitch we are desperate for some bouncebackability,I’m sure the lads will do this👍🏻

Up the Shipbuilders!

Couldn’t make game today and had commentary on bbc radio. enjoyed commentators but every 25 sec we lost sound for 5 sec which was frustrating.. but better than nothing.
Sounded like total domination first half and foot of gas second.. points in bag now for Workington to slip again please  

Credit for hanging in there for the win despite only having two props for the majority of the game. Hope to God we can get some bodies back for the Rochdale game because I dread to think how we'll get a result there  with the current injury situation. Any news on Bustin? Where was Emmit yesterday is he injured too? Hope Wheeler was taken off after 25 mins purely as a precaution and not because he's injured again. 

Archived