Thu 26 Aug: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/21 at 19:15

How come JD hasn't pinned this match thread?

Does he know summat we don't?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Wakefield were constantly offside, never square at marker, messing about at literally every tackle and the referee lost any control early...or at least that's what the radio Humberside commentators said. I guess it must be true because they went to some lengths to say that we shouldn't bag referees as there'd be no game without them.

Is there anyone who was at the game who could give their view because if doesn't sound like my team of angels. In over 30 years of following Trinity I don't think I've ever seen them transgress!!!

10 hours ago, north yorks trinity said:

Wakefield were constantly offside, never square at marker, messing about at literally every tackle and the referee lost any control early...or at least that's what the radio Humberside commentators said. I guess it must be true because they went to some lengths to say that we shouldn't bag referees as there'd be no game without them.

Is there anyone who was at the game who could give their view because if doesn't sound like my team of angels. In over 30 years of following Trinity I don't think I've ever seen them 

Wakey broke every rule in the book and HKR were 'angels' totally unfair and they should be stripped of the win .

Well that was the impression I got from listening. 

11 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Wakey broke every rule in the book and HKR were 'angels' totally unfair and they should be stripped of the win .

Well that was the impression I got from listening. 

Well, we people who live on Humberside can offer some advice. Don't listen to them, they are an apology for a sports outfit.

Archived