Wed 25 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/08/21 at 19:15

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now its Wigan V Leeds and when Leeds beat Wigan its  very memorable because it doesn't happen very often even when Leeds are doing well. Wigan are going through a poor patch and some are predicting they really are in a downward spiral , Leeds could be the fixture when the rumours of Wigans demise are greatly exaggerated, but only for now . Normal service will be resumed tomorrow. They will beat Leeds ,but they're still in demise 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Considering the likely teams Wigan will edge it. Just think lack of half back as in Gale will be a disadvantage with no one to cover for him. I mean Leeming ain't a half back, especially his sometimes erratic passing for that position.

It should be an interesting game given both teams will be fielding a fair amount of youngsters.

24 minutes ago, redjonn said:

Considering the likely teams Wigan will edge it. Just think lack of half back as in Gale will be a disadvantage with no one to cover for him. I mean Leeming ain't a half back, especially his sometimes erratic passing for that position.

It should be an interesting game given both teams will be fielding a fair amount of youngsters.

I think they'll stick with Callum McLelland at half as he was better last week.

But yes it's hard to see Leeds will have the cutting edge required here which has been the problem all season despite the pack dominating most games.

Pies by 10 i'll guess but I'd love it, just love it, if we won there for the first time since 2013.

1 minute ago, M j M said:

I think they'll stick with Callum McLelland at half as he was better last week.

But yes it's hard to see Leeds will have the cutting edge required here which has been the problem all season despite the pack dominating most games.

Pies by 10 i'll guess but I'd love it, just love it, if we won there for the first time since 2013.

yep McLelland played well and his confidence grew as he was increasingly taking the lead and directing play.

I can't see Wigan's attack suddenly coming to life so I'd expect this game to be close but Leeds should outscore us (not like that is particularly difficult).

I'd like to see Lam include our experienced forwards and make them do the bulk of the work. Singleton, Bullock and Clark at prop with one of the younger ones too.

At the moment we should still be fairly comfortable in a playoff position but with the fixtures we have it's important to get wins on the board and avoid a run of consecutive losses. We've already beaten Leeds, Cas and Hull this season and if we do the same again that should be enough.

6 hours ago, redjonn said:

I agree we are massively missing Gale, but I expect Mclelland and Lui to be put half backs, Mclelland had his best game yet for Leeds last week imo.

Even without Oledski, who for me is one of the best props in Super League, I think the Leeds forwards are far superior to Wigan’s and will win the game for Leeds.

Tetevano? may have to answer to that shortly, looked like a shoulder charge to the head of a man already held up in a tackle.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived