Wed 25 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/08/21 at 19:15

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Man of Kent said:

This is usually the time of the season Wigan come home with a wet sail but they seem to be getting worse and worse. Not used to seeing such ineptitude from a Wigan side!

Wet sail,nor like the boat is full of water & the bilge pump is knackered 

Lam chop?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Feels cruel to mock really. 

How bad is Bateman? Played like he still had the mickeytaking of the Saints social media admin ringing in his ears.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

What’s their remaining fixtures? At real risk of missing out…

I asked this yesterday still not sure as they’ve played more games than anyone else. They do have a tough run in though. 

41 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

i remember travelling 2 hours plus in the back of a van on a weekday night after a full work shift to central park - queuing with the droves outside to get in at the start and out at the end - getting home at whatever time- for wigan v leeds games - can hardly be bothered to press the tv on switch for this shee ite these days  

Thing is if 'BIG' teams are required to make RL relevant then what's the point? If our game has to be qualified by 'BIG' teams rather than RL in general then I could imagine the game might suffer. 

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

1 minute ago, GeordieSaint said:

What’s their remaining fixtures? At real risk of missing out…

I think they have Catalans next home game, dread to think what the attendance will be. 
Different eras but I don’t think many RL fans will forget the crowds they got when they were fighting relegation. Hopefully they can get a bit of that sort of spirit but it doesn’t look good. Actually sad to see.

The commentary team using words like fragile and desperate speaks volumes. They are not words we are used to hearing about Wigan.….and yet they are 4th. 

Whoever gives Lam a pep talk between the final hooter and the Sky interview deserves to be the best paid person on the Wigan payroll. Lifts him right off the canvas.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Whoever gives Lam a pep talk between the final hooter and the Sky interview deserves to be the best paid person on the Wigan payroll. Lifts him right off the canvas.

"Disappointing"...

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Archived