Jump to content

FRANCE v ENGLAND


Recommended Posts


10 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Would have preferred toulouse or Avignon (so maybe Avignon could have fixture day before but screw it). 

If I can leave Spain I shall see you all there. 

Just take the train to Figures and then to Perpignan:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Fantastic! Really great that it's in France. What are the rules on crowds in France at the moment? 

There are 65 million people living in France at present. They can all attend Perpignan market on the same day, if they so wish. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wibble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Would have preferred toulouse or Avignon (so maybe Avignon could have fixture day before but screw it). 

If I can leave Spain I shall see you all there. 

I will check with the Mrs but we might be going over to watch this too with no1 son, so if you can get as far as Tarbes we can give you a lift there and back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, kiggy said:

I will check with the Mrs but we might be going over to watch this too with no1 son, so if you can get as far as Tarbes we can give you a lift there and back.

Give me some rough figures?

What does the channel tunnel crossing cost?

How much will the tolls amount to to Perpignan?

I'm scoping it out! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

Give me some rough figures?

What does the channel tunnel crossing cost?

How much will the tolls amount to to Perpignan?

I'm scoping it out! 

Ah...when i say "going over" I mean "going over to Perpignan from Tarbes"

You can use viaMichelin tools for the costs in France...pretty neat tool, click on the link.

Costs from Calais to Perpignan

Can't help with Chunnel costs as "it depends" 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

If I was running the show I'd have the test match on the same weekend as the Lord Derby Cup, turn the game into a weekend... for travelling english fans.

With the French season running October to May, it's always going to be tricky doing that. Not forgetting that the France team is likely to have players from Elite clubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Source? I hope this is the case, but now long will it be between England home International games? (proper Internationals not an exhibition fixture) it’s ridiculous for an International side with a full time coach. 

This may be a two or three game test series for all we know. There has been no official announcement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...