FRANCE v ENGLAND

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Plus £70 taxes, £60 internet booking fee, £40 for a carry on bag and £25 to have a p155? 

£150 for your PCR tests there and back.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

41 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Woo! Just received an email confirming the game in a double header with the women as well. Wheelchair team gonna play a two match series against France and England Knights gonna play Jamaica in Castleford.

https://rugby-league.com/article/36017/four-england-teams-all-set-for-action-this-autumn

I like that my email about it came with a discount deal for an England top.

Old habits die hard.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Is that the offer for the replica shirt and a top for £50? Pretty good deal that, I am definitely tempted.

It is.

I'm holding out for the follow up email offering it me for £25.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Looks like Jamaica are playing England Knights in October too, at Cas. Haven’t seen the RFL release that info?

https://europeanrugbyleague.com/articles/2022/suite-of-rugby-league-international-fixt...?fbclid=IwAR2j5wKBeR2qCgA5t7sMR-QzlJTU881fD4PNfMDHq2piAzv54Q-NNJ-BEE8

It was covered in the same email/press release that mentioned the France game.

This was the word salad in the email:

England’s Men and Women will play a double-header against France in Perpignan on Saturday 23 October – with the Women’s game kicking off at 2pm French time (1pm BST), followed by the Men’s Test at 4.30pm local time (3.30pm BST). England Wheelchair will then host France, the reigning world champions, in a two-Test series at Medway Park on Wednesday 10 (KO 7.30pm) and Saturday 13 November (KO 6pm). And the England Knights will again face off against Jamaica, this time at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle on Friday 15 October (KO 7.45pm), in a match which will form part of the testimonial year for the Tigers’ Jordan Turner.

5 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

It was covered in the same email/press release that mentioned the France game.

This was the word salad in the email:

England’s Men and Women will play a double-header against France in Perpignan on Saturday 23 October – with the Women’s game kicking off at 2pm French time (1pm BST), followed by the Men’s Test at 4.30pm local time (3.30pm BST). England Wheelchair will then host France, the reigning world champions, in a two-Test series at Medway Park on Wednesday 10 (KO 7.30pm) and Saturday 13 November (KO 6pm). And the England Knights will again face off against Jamaica, this time at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle on Friday 15 October (KO 7.45pm), in a match which will form part of the testimonial year for the Tigers’ Jordan Turner.

Classic.

Disappointing that there is only one full England international this autumn. Also why do the Knights have their own head coach, I’d have thought Shaun Wane would be the best person to coach them, it’s not like he has a lot else on other than one England fixture a week later. 

5 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Is that the offer for the replica shirt and a top for £50? Pretty good deal that, I am definitely tempted.

I went for it.. let's see if I live to regret it.. should know in 3-5 days

18 hours ago, RP London said:

I went for it.. let's see if I live to regret it.. should know in 3-5 days

Thinking of doing that myself, well I don’t like the shirt at all and wouldn’t pay a tenner for one but I do like the QZ top so might as well get a free shirt with it. Any idea how Oxen size up though, ie loose or tight? 

Archived