FRANCE v ENGLAND

What an image.

Who would ever have believed it.

France v England  

Both captains playing for Catalans Dragons maybe.

safe_image.jpg.38773ff488500774a79f8f30e85ba47f.jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, audois said:

What an image.

Who would ever have believed it.

France v England  

Both captains playing for Catalans Dragons maybe.

safe_image.jpg.38773ff488500774a79f8f30e85ba47f.jpg

Nice, its great to see.

However RL mode time, and not wishing to be picky but its these little things time and again, surely they could have got Sam Tomkins an England jersey rather than just wearing a red training top? A white England jersey screams France v England, that photo doesn't really.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thinking of doing that myself, well I don’t like the shirt at all and wouldn’t pay a tenner for one but I do like the QZ top so might as well get a free shirt with it. Any idea how Oxen size up though, ie loose or tight? 

My eagles shirt is a good fit, normal sizing, maybe a little tighter but nothing major.  Better than hummel I would say, my himmel England shirt is a terrible fit   

13 minutes ago, RP London said:

My eagles shirt is a good fit, normal sizing, maybe a little tighter but nothing major.  Better than hummel I would say, my himmel England shirt is a terrible fit   

The collar on the England Hummel shirt was the worst designed item of clothing in history. 

On 16/09/2021 at 13:12, Eddie said:

Disappointing that there is only one full England international this autumn. Also why do the Knights have their own head coach, I’d have thought Shaun Wane would be the best person to coach them, it’s not like he has a lot else on other than one England fixture a week later. 

Shaun Wane doesn’t have time to coach the knights, England v France will be the 2nd game he’s been in charge of this season, after 0 last season.

As a full time job it’s steady work if you could get it. I wonder if the England coaching job was re graded as part time if there’d be more money to go around for League One clubs like Coventry.

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The collar on the England Hummel shirt was the worst designed item of clothing in history. 

Totally agree..

oxen stuff just delivered, amazing service as didn’t pay for next day.. fits well, slightly smaller than some, if you are close to the top end of a size bracket go up I would say but as a large it fits fine for me (I’m pretty much an average large, as in I always buy a large never an xl or medium)

2 hours ago, RP London said:

Yeah Hummel is a lot tighter. Had to get 3xl in my Hull shirt this year, normally get xl or 2xl. Fell into this trap when I got the Hummel England shirt, got xl if I remember correctly and haven't even worn it after initially trying it on cos it cuts off the circulation to my arms and head. 

Archived