NRL Match Thread - Round 24 - 2021

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

73min: Amazing try to Dogs from kickoff. Nobody caught the ball. It bounced and Jackson Topine chased through, regathered and scored his first NRL try.

Flanagan goal

Dogs 18 - 30

3 minutes ago, George Watt said:

Manly move to 4th and play the Cowboys in their final game next week

I wouldn't want to play them in the finals. If Tom Turbo has a big day they can be unbeatable.

There's a less than 1% chance of Wests making the finals and that requires them to win today by 60 points. So, forget that. Maybe Wests will loosen up since they're under no pressure.

I can see a Panthers win by 30+

8 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

There's a less than 1% chance of Wests making the finals and that requires them to win today by 60 points. So, forget that. Maybe Wests will loosen up since they're under no pressure.

I can see a Panthers win by 30+

As a Penrith fan I would just hope for a solid workout with a positive result and no major injuries. Our bench is pretty strong today with Kikau there.

13min: Leota try off Cleary kick which clipped the post and bounced into Leota's arms.

Cleary goal

Panthers 6 - 0

I'm surprised they brought Kikau on this early. Did someone get injured?

49 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

I wouldn't want to play them in the finals. If Tom Turbo has a big day they can be unbeatable.

Whatever it takes, if the Sharks make the 8, please, oh please don’t let us be embarrassed by playing Manly

24 minutes ago, George Watt said:

As a Penrith fan I would just hope for a solid workout with a positive result and no major injuries. Our bench is pretty strong today with Kikau there.

Didn’t know we had Penrith fans on this forum. Do you wear pink often?

16 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Didn’t know we had Penrith fans on this forum. Do you wear pink often?

Only wore pink when I had a pair of shocking pink socks( plus a pair of shocking green)which went with my flares and Safari suits back in the 70's.

Was a Sharks fan then when I lived for 30 years near Cronulla.

Archived