What will be the crowd against the Bulls?

White Knight

Biggest crowd of the season?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the crowd on Sunday.

• 2,001 - 2,500
    • 2,501 - 3,000
    • 3,001 - 3,500
    • 3,500 - 4,000

Three home wins on the bounce for the Knights and a lovely bit of form to welcome the high flying Bulls to town. If previous head to heads are anything to go by it’s going to be another cracker. An increased capacity of 4,000 for the match and would be great to push it all the way. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/08/2021 at 23:08, Toby The Tram said:

Think everyone’s just going through the motions this season at every club. Would like to see the attendance beat the 3’000 barrier but think it’ll be just short with it being Bank Holiday Weekend

weather is very average so a mass migration to scarbados is unlikely , get yourself to the knights double header , who want,s to get stuck on the A 64 anyway.😄😄😄

10 hours ago, spanishknight said:

We're not talking about Dewsbury Johnny.

Don't think there was half that today 🤔🤔

It only took 5 minutes to announce the crowd changes for today

3 on holiday

And we got 7 notes from fan's mum's explaining absence's

Gotta keep smiling thou 🤔😘😘

46 minutes ago, coolie said:

Don't think there was half that today 🤔🤔

It only took 5 minutes to announce the crowd changes for today

3 on holiday

And we got 7 notes from fan's mum's explaining absence's

Gotta keep smiling thou 🤔😘😘

As long as we are all here next year to follow our teams, that's all that matters, like you and many more I can't wait to see the back of this year.

4 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

As long as we are all here next year to follow our teams, that's all that matters, like you and many more I can't wait to see the back of this year.

My sentiments exactly

I could easily fall out with the current guise of rugby league

It's an imposter

It's like invasion of the rugby snatchers.. Just because it looks like rugby league, sounds like rugby league.. It's not rugby league and only those who love the game can see that

"they're here already, you're next, you're next" 🤔 

3 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

It says 4,000 "estimated"  after the match report in the L.E. I don't think many will agree with that if they were there.

You would think that, in a brand new stadium, with computer monitored access, an accurate attendance figure would be readily generated. I know that this is down to the stadium management company and not your club, but it is a pretty poor state of affairs, isn't it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

35 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

You would think that, in a brand new stadium, with computer monitored access, an accurate attendance figure would be readily generated. I know that this is down to the stadium management company and not your club, but it is a pretty poor state of affairs, isn't it?

The whole running of the stadium is being run very poor for the Knights and the soccer club even though its owned by the City chairman, a chairman who does not even go to watch his own team.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

The previous afternoon, York City FC played at the LNER - and didn't have any problems publicising their attendance (2,375). I assume York RL have decided to not divulge their 2021 attendances. Too disappointing, maybe?

Doubt the SMC will be able to confirm attendance figures, such a farce, they won't have a clue how many were there. My season ticket still wasn't working and the security staff wouldn't let me in. Had to go to the ticket office where they were supposed to have a replacement ticket, guess what, they didn't. They had to print off a random ticket and then I could get in. However, the staff at the turnstiles round the side were letting people in whose season tickets weren't working so guess there will be no record of them going in. 

I know it isn't the clubs fault at all and club staff did not look impressed. The SMC team need to pull their fingers out and get this sorted for both the rugby and football fans, they have had plenty of time now....

There have been 5 York City games and 8 Knights games with fans, 13 matches and there are still huge access issues. Not the fault of the club, they must be distraught at what’s going on especially as we’ll soon be pushing next years season tickets. 

Just a reminder, the Stadium Management Company IS Jason McGill. So when the football club releases statements saying they are aware of issues and will be seeking answers from the SMC, it’s a ridiculous lie. 

I really wish the Knights were in charge of our own ticketing arrangements - I believe we are in charge of our own hospitality on match days, I’ve done it twice and it’s been excellent, no issues at all.

Archived