Pink Weekend v Dewsbury

Batley Bob

Feel free to post this on our forum BB. It might even tempt a couple of Rams fans to attend.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Who replied on my behalf??? Yes (but only at Shaw Cross!!). Been coming to The Mount since 1961 so have seen A LOT of these ex-players on the pitch. Rog; us that tge time they are expected to start arriving? Ron's Lounge? When out on the pitch anybody?

10 hours ago, phildog said:

Who replied on my behalf??? Yes (but only at Shaw Cross!!). Been coming to The Mount since 1961 so have seen A LOT of these ex-players on the pitch. Rog; us that tge time they are expected to start arriving? Ron's Lounge? When out on the pitch anybody?

I was joking btw… I think my families first game was 1951… 

they’ll be upstairs from 1pm & on the field at half time 

Championship

Batley Bulldogs v Dewsbury Rams

12th September, KO: 15:00
  • Referee: B. Thaler
  • Reserve Referee: S. Houghton
  • Touch Judge 1: W. Turley
  • Touch Judge 2: P. Brooke
  • Time Keeper: G. Kershaw

Never take owt for granted but we should win this comfortably and hopefully raise a few bob for a good cause.

DOGS 34 Rams to the slaughter 8

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

6 minutes ago, RogerT said:

We lost this match when we made a mess of the second half restart when Dewsbury went onto to score a try and they never looked back.

Think full of mistakes and sloppiness. 

Think some of them may have an eye on mad monday and i hope Linners reads a bit of the riot act this week. 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived