Pink Weekend v Dewsbury

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, silcoates said:

0 dear piggy i hope your mate coolie is giving you some stick.

My damp chamois kept him distracted, although it did make the pink dye in his hair run!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Whilst naturally delighted by the result I can't gloat at all, given that I forecast a heavy defeat ad wasn't even at the match.

Funny old game, isn't it?

What was the attendance, by the way? (League Express failed to get attendance figures from all but one Championship game.)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Whilst naturally delighted by the result I can't gloat at all, given that I forecast a heavy defeat ad wasn't even at the match.

Funny old game, isn't it?

What was the attendance, by the way? (League Express failed to get attendance figures from all but one Championship game.)

I don’t think there was 50 Dewsbury fans there , poor poor turnout by your fans

IMG_0583.JPG

On 13/09/2021 at 22:00, Batley Bob said:

I don’t think there was 50 Dewsbury fans there , poor poor turnout by your fans

So how many were there then?

Weren't you championing your cutting edge computerised turnstiles a few years ago which allowed real-time monitoring?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

So how many were there then?

Weren't you championing your cutting edge computerised turnstiles a few years ago which allowed real-time monitoring?

Of course BSJ, and I can now confirm that there were 57.39 Dewsbury fans.

46 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

Of course BSJ, and I can now confirm that there were 57.39 Dewsbury fans.

So nobody knows what the attendance was then?

I think I understand why some people regard RL as unprofessional.

At the end of the day we had a game of rugby in front of a very decent crowd. There will be various explanations why clubs are not declaring gates, but that is for other people to say.

Archived