Mon 30 Aug: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 14:00

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/08/21 at 13:30

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the one reply sums up my feelings about this game and the season as a whole.

Solfud coming off two defeats, one of which was Leigh's first win might suggest a win for Hull FC, not sure about that tbh.

If we win I doubt there will be a boatload of points between the two sides, against Cas we were fairly awful showing a remarkable lack of creativity. Connor Wynne starts on the ground where he made a very impressive debut not too long back.

Reds 16 Ullefsee 22.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Connor makes a break and Ligi Sao eventually gets the try.

Reds 0 Ull 4.

0-6 Sneeeyd.

My Bury based pal reckons Solfud are missing most of their pack and listening to the early exchanges it sounds like it's the case.

Sio scores in the corner with a struggling Adam Swift, who took a bad knock a couple of minutes since, unable to keep him out.

6-6 with Inu's conversion.

Reds 6 Ull 8 Sneeeyd pen.

Hull sound like they're continuing in the form they showed v Cas, a penalty kick to touch doesn't make it.

One or two handbags skirmishes, game livening up.

Needed summat.

Sio chips ahead and scores.

Reds 10 Ull 8.

12-8.

Hull concede a drop out but the arf tarm hooter rescues them.

Still 12-8.

24 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Thought I would join the party. Having to listen to radio Blunderside, sadly. But we are in the lead. Come on you reds.

You don't have to listen on Radio Humberside, johnh1.  It's On Radio 5 Live Sports Extra, with commentary by Dave Woods.

Danny Houghton the grateful recipient of a bounce off the post.

Reds 12 Ullefsee 14.

1 minute ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

You don't have to listen on Radio Humberside, johnh1.  It's On Radio 5 Live Sports Extra, with commentary by Dave Woods.

Doesn't quite have the same entirely unbiased commentary though...

3 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Thanks WWD. I’m in Gran Canaria and it won’t let me listen. Radio Blunderside on the other hand....

3 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Thanks WWD. I’m in Gran Canaria and it won’t let me listen. Radio Blunderside on the other hand....

Can you get it via the BBC RL web page?  That's what I am doing at home in (not so) sunny Wiltshire.

Solfud go 18-14 up but fumble the kick off. Hull oblige by knocking on the second play the ball.

FFS..

Solfud in again, Faraimo makes a ghastly error in fielding a kick.

Reds 24 Ullefsee 14.

Archived