Batley v Dewsbury pink weekend

Batley Bob

• 2 weeks later...

27 minutes ago, silcoates said:

Is it free?Why not put the cost of getting in.Can you pay  cash?How much -not such a difficult question is it.

Kevin says they are selling the tickets online...

note the words Selling and Online.....

ADULT £ 20.00
CONCESSION £ 15.00
JUNIOR £ 2.00

£2 of every ticket sold goes to the Pink Weekend Charity.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 hour ago, RPH said:

ADULT £ 20.00
CONCESSION £ 15.00
JUNIOR £ 2.00

Sarcasm has always been one of the best promotional tools, hasn't it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 minutes ago, silverback said:

Allmost as good as knitpickin.:kolobok_shok: prepare for some pain..:kolobok_wild:34-12 to dogs.

Happen, but we aren't hosting the match. Let's hope that such attitudes persuade even more not to attend.

Yes, we may well succumb to the superb sporting force that is Batley, but we'll still be playing you next season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, RPH said:

ADULT £ 20.00
CONCESSION £ 15.00
JUNIOR £ 2.00

You have reluctantly, it seems, quoted the cost of admission, but not answered Silcoates’ other question, which most supporters would like to know, (including paying at the ground on Sunday and if so, is the cost the same as online?) . 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

but we'll still be playing you next season.

You will be, but be assured your not in our league...

And favorites for the drop in 2022!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

10 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

You will be, but be assured your not in our league...

If you are meaning the fans then, yes, we are far superior.

5 hours ago, graham fisher said:

A little dickie bird tells me that Coolie is getting the vip treatment on Sunday 😉

The works including a rub down with a damp chamois

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 09/09/2021 at 22:49, Piggy's mate said:

The works including a rub down with a damp chamois

You do realise that means a wet goat, don't you? (He usually goes to Wetherby for that, I hear.)

3 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Time for a prediction.

Batley will obviously want to bite back after last week’s home defeat and who better to bite than Dewsbury? I’m afraid it will happen too.

Batley 30-6 Dewsbury

TS: Knowles

MoM: Fleming

Att: 1127

I think that's about right, although the attendance may not reach such dizzy heights (I won't be there, for one).

Bookies have us at 8/1 which sums up everyone's expectations.

There's always next year. 😞

2 hours ago, RogerT said:

C'mon chaps it not over yet

It will be next week.

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I think that's about right, although the attendance may not reach such dizzy heights (I won't be there, for one).

Bookies have us at 8/1 which sums up everyone's expectations.

There's always next year. 😞

Earlier this week i was going to say ive seen far far far too many derbies to say either side are undoubted favorites, but expected to be shot down in flames, but Dewsbury were better than us and really wanted this more.best team won no complaints. 

Funny that since we began announcing re-signings that our form has dipped alarmingly....am i too cynical? 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived