Ken Davey

37 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Have you looked at the comments on Twitter Harry?  It is a cesspit of bile at times.  To add to this, we have a glut of internet based RL ‘journos’ who rely and regularly use Twitter quotes for their content. Negativity is their stock in trade.

No LD, this and another RL Platform is my total social media expierence, I don't see the point in frequenting sites that I keep being advised are very negative to anything and everything, please tell me why do you keep going back, that is an honest question.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Have you looked at the comments on Twitter Harry?  It is a cesspit of bile at times.  To add to this, we have a glut of internet based RL ‘journos’ who rely and regularly use Twitter quotes for their content. Negativity is their stock in trade.

Clickbaiters would be a better term for them.

23 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

Clickbaiters would be a better term for them.

Rugby league journalists are on the whole very poor I'm sorry to say. 

Some sites thrive in negativity with my own special favourite for talking the sport down being love rugby league. 

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

No LD, this and another RL Platform is my total social media expierence, I don't see the point in frequenting sites that I keep being advised are very negative to anything and everything, please tell me why do you keep going back, that is an honest question.

I don’t but when I see a link which then turns into a twitter quote from some idiot included it pees me off.  

5 hours ago, Damien said:

Fans being negative has next to know influence and are the least of our worries when there are floods of negative comments from owners, chairmen and players.

I think fans are more of an influence than we credit them for.  A prime example were the complaints about the Hull FC stadium being filthy, generated by fans on Twitter.  It might have been, somewhere, but I didn’t see that in recent visits.

Generally, we get positive vibes from coaches but very little info from owners and when we do get some, it’s usually dire.  Good news doesn’t have the same impact.  It should but not often.

i think ‘floods’ is a bit ott Damien.

Archived