Matty Wildie

13 minutes ago, POR said:

examinerlive.co.uk HOPE that helps

To be clear, the point I was making is that he doesn't "get his info from the Examiner". He's the Rugby League editor for Reach PLC, who are the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK. So Shaw's work is published across a number of news outlets, including the likes of Leeds Live, Hull Live, Examiner Live etc.

He doesn't get everything right but he's probably the most reliable RL journo these days, and he provides the info for the Examiner, not the other way round.

14 hours ago, Squidward said:

Completely agree with this. Like everyone I will be sorry to see Parata go but Wildie is a team player with a good football brain and for me a top Championship player.

Interesting read from the FB fans' page:
Right signing IMO. Better than parata technically and skill wise. Have Wildie in my team all day over him...If you know the game you’ll agree! Parata good off back of a quick ruck but all round player Wildie 100%

Written by a fella called Keal Carlile. 

29 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Interesting read from the FB fans' page:
Right signing IMO. Better than parata technically and skill wise. Have Wildie in my team all day over him...If you know the game you’ll agree! Parata good off back of a quick ruck but all round player Wildie 100%

Written by a fella called Keal Carlile. 

I agree with that if our pack isn’t performing parata can’t we’re as Wildie can play behind anything 

59 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

To be clear, the point I was making is that he doesn't "get his info from the Examiner". He's the Rugby League editor for Reach PLC, who are the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK. So Shaw's work is published across a number of news outlets, including the likes of Leeds Live, Hull Live, Examiner Live etc.

He doesn't get everything right but he's probably the most reliable RL journo these days, and he provides the info for the Examiner, not the other way round.

WE all know what mat is and does but my point was why not name his source  for matty rather than give us a link to the examiner

Just a thought if webbo continues to persevere with his current flavour of the month only using one hooker next season  why are we allegedly signing wildie when another alleged signing morgan   smith  a halfback like NU  sometimes plays hooker

On 12/09/2021 at 08:36, POR said:

If we are bringing in a hooker I would give wildie a miss and  consider bringing in corey johnson from leeds who needs game time on season loan 

Apparently he's going to be a big thing in SL 

Corey Johnson was highly rated at Leeds, almost as highly as they rated Harvey Spence.

Archived