Thoughts on London away

Evs62

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

It could go either way the form we're in,  we should be able to sneak a win.

Not being disrespectful to London but if we have got any aspirations to go up and compete at a higher level it must be a win game , we do seem to be struggling at the moment for whatever reason but a good win will do everyone's confidence a world of good .UTT

Radio Joke seem to have done it again. -  no commentary. I bet the soccer at Carlisle is covered though. What a joke they are. 

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I complained last week and Paul Newton replied that they couldn’t find anyone to do it. Today’s commentary has just come on

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived