Thoughts on London away

Evs62

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dorian try

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Town 35 - 18

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Well we got the win but nearly every game lately the commentator mentions how tired we look

That is a good win for the boys, given the players we have out and the injury today. It sounded like Fell went off as well, really hope he is ok. Well done lads and a big well done to the fans down there, loud and proud. UTT

Just now, Keith T said:

Well we got the win but nearly every game lately the commentator mentions how tired we look

That’s really strange because pre covid outbreak we looked very fit. Maybe lost a bit of condition with so long out and who knows whether covid has had an affect on any players that had it. 

Come on Rochdale you can beat Barrow tomorrow

Great result today, sounded like the lads did it tough so it's good to get the win. Hope we don't run out of players for the end of season yet again, as it's getting to be more than a habit.

I think it was obvious the radio commentator is from a union background, and to be fair to him he was preferable to Gibson and his obvious bias. He had no co commentator so I thought he did ok today.

Fingers crossed for my second favourite team Rochdale tomorrow 😉😉 🙏🙏

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

5 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Great result today, sounded like the lads did it tough so it's good to get the win. Hope we don't run out of players for the end of season yet again, as it's getting to be more than a habit.

I think it was obvious the radio commentator is from a union background, and to be fair to him he was preferable to Gibson and his obvious bias. He had no co commentator so I thought he did ok today.

Fingers crossed for my second favourite team Rochdale tomorrow 😉😉 🙏🙏

Ye come on Rangi turn it on lad 😘

Archived