First new player to sign.

spanishknight

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

You are getting too pally on this York board. Where's your common decency? They expect you to be nasty🤣🤣🤣

It's end of season Phil and hostility comes to an end🤔

It will only relight if York fans make bold statements about how great they will be next season... Just like they did at the start of the season just finished 🤔

Think the daftest statement was

Ben Jones (bash ya) Bishop will be the best winger in the championship... That rolled out the fuse🤔

And then "we should be in super league" was the match that lit it🤔

Hopefully they'll kerb such ridiculous statements and keep it real

And I'm sure they've learned a valuable lesson of rule 1 in the book of "the world according to Coolie" 

Never promise what your backside can't deliver🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, coolie said:

It's end of season Phil and hostility comes to an end🤔

It will only relight if York fans make bold statements about how great they will be next season... Just like they did at the start of the season just finished 🤔

Think the daftest statement was

Ben Jones (bash ya) Bishop will be the best winger in the championship... That rolled out the fuse🤔

And then "we should be in super league" was the match that lit it🤔

Hopefully they'll kerb such ridiculous statements and keep it real

And I'm sure they've learned a valuable lesson of rule 1 in the book of "the world according to Coolie" 

Never promise what your backside can't deliver🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fans tend to ride on the back of euphoria just like us at Fev. Trouble is when you fall off your pedestal there is always some fans queueing up to deride your efforts and that's why I'm a moderate as I am in all walks of life😉

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Fans tend to ride on the back of euphoria just like us at Fev. Trouble is when you fall off your pedestal there is always some fans queueing up to deride your efforts and that's why I'm a moderate as I am in all walks of life😉

Can't see fev making super league any time soon mate

Toulouse will go up

Leigh will come down

Next season after that 

Leigh will go up 

How do featherstone break the cycle if always been 2nd best in the division... There has to be a point where the CEO goes "fluff it I can't do this no more" 

Just now, coolie said:

Toulouse will go up

Leigh will come down

Next season after that 

Leigh will go up 

How do featherstone break the cycle if always been 2nd best in the division... There has to be a point where the CEO goes "fluff it I can't do this no more" 

I know. We will have to see what and if two tens will offer. Apologies to York fans for hijacking your post. I will bu**er off now🖐️

13 minutes ago, coolie said:

Toulouse will go up

Leigh will come down

Next season after that 

Leigh will go up 

I think Fev will be in Super League well before Dewsbury, don't worry Coolie York will be keeping you company in the Championship till you go down.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

I think Fev will be in Super League well before Dewsbury, don't worry Coolie York will be keeping you company in the Championship till you go down.

We've no intention of going to super league, last time we won the right the door was firmly shut in our faces, super league want Bradford in there merely for bums on seats, unfortunately featherstone are too close to Wakefield & Castleford to get a chance... And going 10,10,10 might mean Wakefield end up in super league 2,if the figures banded about how much York has spent this season are true they've spent 2 years worth of money in 1 season, word also is 5 clubs are in serious doubt 3 in championship 1,and 2 in the championship... Luckily Dewsbury or York are neither of them... And 1 of the championship clubs is a really surprise seeing how they've recruited.. Hope they told the new players coming in about "shortfall in revenue" 🤔

20 minutes ago, coolie said:

We've no intention of going to super league, last time we won the right the door was firmly shut in our faces, super league want Bradford in there merely for bums on seats, unfortunately featherstone are too close to Wakefield & Castleford to get a chance... And going 10,10,10 might mean Wakefield end up in super league 2,if the figures banded about how much York has spent this season are true they've spent 2 years worth of money in 1 season, word also is 5 clubs are in serious doubt 3 in championship 1,and 2 in the championship... Luckily Dewsbury or York are neither of them... And 1 of the championship clubs is a really surprise seeing how they've recruited.. Hope they told the new players coming in about "shortfall in revenue" 🤔

I'll bite Coolie lad, as you're in the know, what are the exact amounts that the YCK have spent compared to the team you support, the Dewsbury Rams?

19 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

I'll bite Coolie lad, as you're in the know, what are the exact amounts that the YCK have spent compared to the team you support, the Dewsbury Rams?

Thought John flatman would only spend what came into the club and a lot of knights supporters let the knights keep the money from the season previous to help the club recruit supposedly better players for this season,presume one of the club's are London who have already announced that they are going part time next season

31 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Whatever it was kept us above the ram's , also what fev and fax spent will only keep them in the championship , nothing more .😀😀😀

4 hours ago, Shadow45 said:

I'm not prepared to disclose the figures as it might put in danger the source of the leak... 

It's eye watering for a team that's finished 9th and the mistake will never be repeatered

All I can say is you've spent 2 and a half times what we have and that's the truth 🤔🤔🤔

4 hours ago, coolie said:

I'm not prepared to disclose the figures as it might put in danger the source of the leak... 

It's eye watering for a team that's finished 9th and the mistake will never be repeatered

All I can say is you've spent 2 and a half times what we have and that's the truth 🤔🤔🤔

A different angle to the same question. What percentage of our turnover has been spent on players wages compared to whoever you support  Coolie lad? 

9 hours ago, coolie said:

The Knights have double the gates that the Rams get if not more, around 1,000 season ticket holders donated the money back to the club for last season, at around £150 a go is a fair bit of cash, so maybe we can spend more than the Rams, add that to the sponsors the Knights have, I'm happy supporting Jon and James.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

The Knights have double the gates that the Rams get if not more, around 1,000 season ticket holders donated the money back to the club for last season, at around £150 a go is a fair bit of cash, so maybe we can spend more than the Rams, add that to the sponsors the Knights have, I'm happy supporting Jon and James.

It's all relevant too turnover.  Manchester United spend more than say Norwich, because they take in more money. We in turn will take in more money than say Dewsbury Rams, so therefore we can spend more. A concept Coolie lad can't seen to grasp 

I honestly don't know why people even entertain him.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

it,s a bit like a cat with a mouse 

Scoff all you want 

Truth hurts but 1 fact ill give you is this🤔

Your loan player expenditure alone is more than our entire playing budget 

Won't be like that next season for a certainty at York John will be adamant on that.. Fingers burned 🤔

You'll be shopping in Lidl not Sainsbury's next season🤔🤔🤔🤔

Archived