First new player to sign.

spanishknight

Yeah Keyes at Fax next year and Harris at York. Also seems to be a rumour that York have signed Elliott Morris which would be a good signing for you. Id be more disappointed losing him that I would be with Harris. Harris decent going forward but awful in defence, not seen anyone as bad since Holroyd played for us.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yeah Keyes at Fax next year and Harris at York. Also seems to be a rumour that York have signed Elliott Morris which would be a good signing for you. Id be more disappointed losing him that I would be with Harris. Harris decent going forward but awful in defence, not seen anyone as bad since Holroyd played for us.

all halfbacks need cover , was never that bad at york ?

6 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Looks a big lad does Morris, what's is best position prop or loose forward and can he tackle,

On 28/09/2021 at 17:24, spanishknight said:

And Jubby makes 6, just 20 more to sign.

Pleased with that, never lets us down although I think there’s another level to his game which hopefully he can develop. 

On 28/09/2021 at 18:01, Wiggyroad said:

A few squad predictions are

Harris from halifax

Nikau to resign 

Teanby to resign

Keyes from hull kr

Johnson to be released

Whitting to go to Batley

I think we will go for some quality from division 1.

I like the look of the props at Doncaster. 

I am sure Fordy could mould them.

Harris would be a good partner for someone like Jamie Ellis. I always thought his style of play was too similar to Connor Robinson which is why it didn’t always work. 

Nikau came back such a better player from his spell at North Wales, seemed to develop physically as well and not getting pushed into touch. Hope we keep him. 

Teanby just lacks a bit of consistency. He was a real handful towards the end of the season, let’s hope we see more of that. 

Keyes - I think I saw him play for KR against Leigh at magic, looked a handy player. Would be happy if he is on board though I’m sure a few clubs will be after. 

BJB - I read an interview recently where he mentioned having a lot of injury problems in the past, he does play like he’s trying to protect himself never really goes for it. I’d have him as a squad player but feel we need to look forwards. Great game at Wembley though!

Den Perry - Quite a frustrating player to watch. Really good going forward and a great finisher but it’s annoying seeing him drop a nothing kick through when he could’ve stopped it with his body and made himself a cup of tea with the time he had. Seemed to happen every other match. If Batley can sort that part of his game out they’ll have a great championship player. 

Definitely need some big no nonsense forwards onboard.

30 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

There could be 2 or 3 players playing on Saturday in the semi-finals, that could be playing for the Knights next season.

There maybe some I the final the week after

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

1 hour ago, coolie said:

I'm betting on you to have a top 5 finish next season

Do not let me down 🤔🤔

I'm hoping for a top 6 finish, I'm not saying we will, but that's what I'm hoping for, it's going to be the best Championship next season with 4 or 5 clubs in the running to be champions and 8 or 9 to make the top 6.

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

He's going around with Fax again in 2022

Im glad if its true as hes consistantly one of our best forwards and it would have been a blow to lose him. That said, he is not one of the ones that has been interviewed as staying at Fax next season and although he is on our retained list for next season so is Connor Robinson and given we have signed 3 half backs the chances of him been at ours next season must be slim.

Archived