Sun 5 Sept: SL Magic: Huddersfield Giants v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/21 at 11:30

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to seeing Will Pryce today. In Lewis Dodd and Jack Welsby I think we have two real international players of the future... hope Pryce is a 3rd.

And you know what, as I type he goes in.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Ashall-Bott breaks the line and feeds Will Pryce for an early try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Dunbar said:

Really looking forward to seeing Will Pryce today. In Lewis Dodd and Jack Welsby I think we have two real international players of the future... hope Pryce is a 3rd.

And you know what, as I type he goes in.

And what a cracker it was too.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I mentioned this yesterday,  it would be nice if they gave some context to these stats  

Like the top speed one, how about sayinf they hit x speed, which is more or less than Martin offiah when he scored at Wembley,  or johnathon Davies when he scored v the aussies.

Reference points, which most of us remember as 'fast as flip'

Great hands from Hampshire to get the ball to Tom, too.

Converted for 6 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cracking commentary from Jon Wells.

"We have come to expect this from Tom Johnstone but it never gets any less boring to watch"!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Cracking commentary from Jon Wells.

"We have come to expect this from Tom Johnstone but it never gets any less boring to watch"!

Terry’s at the start was a belter … these two teams will be looking to beat , entertain and excite the crowd . Geez , glad I’m not there then 

Hampshire poaches the high ball and puts Trinity into the lead!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnstone off for a HIA again.  If he fails that with a relatively innocuous incident then it will be worrying.

Johnstone down injured. Banged his head on the turf in a tackle.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived