Sun 5 Sept: SL Magic: Huddersfield Giants v Wakefield Trinity KO 12:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/21 at 11:30

2 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Hit his head on the floor pretty hard

Yes, you right.  On second viewing he did hit the ground hard. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Turry on on that one.  He may have gone up with his eyes on the ball but he clearly tackled the Wakefield man in the air.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I rate Tanginoa, but that try looked iffy at best to me.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I rate Tanginoa, but that try looked iffy at best to me.

I'm not a fan of it but wen you see tries like that being awarded you can understand why the NRL introduced the review system. It would have been chalked off before the conversion was taken.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Very impressive shot of the crowd there.  Well worth a rewind on Sky Plus!

2 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Very impressive shot of the crowd there.  Well worth a rewind on Sky Plus!

Having second thoughts about hitting delete on this one as soon as finishes.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Leroy Cudjoe penalised of a correct play the ball.

Chris Green puts the game (probably) out of sight and avoids the nudie run in a single effort.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Leroy Cudjoe penalised of a correct play the ball.

Absolutely does my noggin in. Hardly anybody plays the ball with the foot yet a player makes a genuine attempt to do so, makes the slightest stutter and is penalised.

4 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Absolutely does my noggin in. Hardly anybody plays the ball with the foot yet a player makes a genuine attempt to do so, makes the slightest stutter and is penalised.

He not only made a genuine attempt, he did play it with his foot and never lost control. Ridiculous to penalise that and let all the pathetic roll balls go.

Just now, OMEGA said:

Wim beginning to think that Tom Johnstone is on a similar path as Stevie Ward.

It might be time for him to consider what’s best for himself in later life.

Would be very disappointing for both him and the game. We should’ve had him and Manfredi as England wingers for years to come. Ones had to retire hopefully we don’t lose the other so early in their career. 

Archived