Sat 4 Sept: SL Magic: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 19:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/21 at 18:30

6 minutes ago, MZH said:

The defence for the Martin try was utterly pathetic. Since then we have rolled our sleeves up and actually look not bad. 

Leeds are a below average side despite their fans hilariously believing they are GF contenders. If we keep up the intensity it should be a comfortable win.

Find me a leeds fan that thinks we are GF contenders?

Weve no chance with the injuries we have

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a touch harum scarum, enjoying it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Find me a leeds fan that thinks we are GF contenders?

Weve no chance with the injuries we have

Nobody thinks this Leeds side will win anything. Full strength next year, utterly different matter.

I am a big fan of VR, but that decision makes me wonder WTF are they actually watching.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I think that's wrong, went backwards.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Refs need to be told what a knock-on actually is or we need to re-write the laws to match what refs are giving.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Well you cant use video ref to judge a forward pass. Is a knock back not a pass as such. 

There are completely different dynamics to a forward pass and a knock on. One is relative to one player and the other is relative to two, and that is just for starters.

2 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Very expensive pants though. 3rd costliest in Super League according to your owner, albeit unsustainable.

Obsessed.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Obsessed.

Or Possessed

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I think it went forwards but having been sent up as s try that is harsh not to give it

Got to agree with this looks a try all day long but when you slow it done technically it’s a knock on. 

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Got to agree with this looks a try all day long but when you slow it done technically it’s a knock on. 

But at the end of the day it all boiled down to Thaler showing Hicks who the boss is.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 minutes ago, Live after death said:

The ball went forward snd landed about a meter in front of were it was touched, it was knocked forward. what more evidence do you want.

I hope you are not a joiner, your tape measure will cause you endless problems.

Archived