Sat 4 Sept: SL Magic: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 19:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/21 at 18:30

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible PTB error from Hull FC, and Leeming slots the winner for Leeds a couple of tackles later.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I missed the second half of game 1 today, as I had to go out briefly, but have been royally entertained otherwise.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Awful error fest by Hull in that extra time gifts Leeds the game.  Bit of a dampner at the end of an otherwise good day.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

16 minutes ago, dkw said:

Harry Newman is the best young centre in the game, in either hemisphere, what a player.

I agree.

The Aussie commentators have been bigging up the likes of Tesi Niu, Stephen Crichton, Bradman Best, Star To'a and Zac Cini but when the English kids beat this lot a few years ago Harry Newman and Jack Welsby were by far the best backs in the series and they are developing superbly. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

I agree.

The Aussie commentators have been bigging up the likes of Tesi Niu, Stephen Crichton, Bradman Best, Star To'a and Zac Cini but when the English kids bear this lot a few years ago Harry Newman and Jack Welsby were by far the best backs in the series and they are developing superbly. 

Yeah along with Harry Smith v the aussies our back line took them apart. Newman is something else though, can be as good as he wants to be.

Incredible performance from Leeds. When Lui went off early it left them without their half backs, their full back and most of their best forwards.

They had absolutely no right to win the game with such a makeshift team but were thoroughly deserved winners. They had so many chances to tie it up at the end I thought they might pay but justice was done. 

In terms of entertainment If SKY don't like what has been on offer today I give up.

Archived