Sat 4 Sept: SL Magic: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 17:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/21 at 16:45

1 minute ago, Niels said:

Great first half for St Helens. They have so many good players that can make breaks and score.

Hopefully they can make the extra man pay at the start of the second half and put the game to bed. 

It's already tucked up in bed , this contest has been over before that half was finished

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hvy wg said:

Alright mate.

I'm not sure what to say, I rewound it and he was 3rd in, 12 hit first, not sure who next but Kasiano came in and then wrestled. Are you happy with his efforts, he gets away with a lot as he has a massive initial impact when he comes on, then spends 15 minutes avoiding the ball and makes hardly any tackles. It amazes me he gets the praise he does.

Just now, dkw said:

I'm not sure what to say, I rewound it and he was 3rd in, 12 hit first, not sure who next but Kasiano came in and then wrestled. Are you happy with his efforts, he gets away with a lot as he has a massive initial impact when he comes on, then spends 15 minutes avoiding the ball and makes hardly any tackles. It amazes me he gets the praise he does.

Kasiano comes in in the first movement and shocks Bentley then wrestle him to the ground. Dudson runs in 3rd in every tackle after initial contact and lays here waiting. 

Kasiano is a fan favorite, most don't even know Dudson is playing. Dude is invisible. 

Saints haven't conceded more than 20 points in a game since March 2020 so I will be confident if we get one more that our defence will hold.

I do expect a bit more from Catalans in the second half, but being a man down won't help them.

Good to see we didn't panic after conceding early and going down a man, Woolf has instilled a lot of character in this team.

Archived