Sat 4 Sept: SL Magic: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 17:15 (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/21 at 16:45

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a fan of golden point that was all pretty dramatic

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

The fluffed PTB to Dudson convinced me they'd almost certainly bollix up the kick attempt, but Maloney lands it under pressure.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Heh heh.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Agbrigg said:

That clip of eamon McManus was comedy gold😃😃😃😃

I want to see the one after the Maloney kick.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

The next Eamonn McManus programme article will explain how Coote's drop goal went over.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

How the hell did the Catalans dig themselves out of that hole? How the hell did St Helens manage to dig themselves into their own hole? That's sport.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It'll be a while 'til Maloney needs to pay for a drink in France.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Never write off the Catalans Dragons!"

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

What come back.  Loved it.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Wasn’t so much Catalans deserving to win it, as Saints not deserving to win it after the sort of cue-on-the-rack unprofessionalism we haven’t seen for some time. 

Looking at the first two of those final 3 tries, I think Wingfield might not be getting an extended run in the 1st team, too. 

bad night for Saints, but good for Catalans and French RL to get the LLS. That’s consolation. 

Archived