Help Needed from Batley fans

Malcolm Billingham

Are there any Batley fans on here who may have any old Batley team photos from the late 1920's early 1930's. A bit of a longshot I know. I have recently started the task of putting a face to every Castleford Heritage player. I am missing 82 players and of them 4 have a connection to Batley. They are HERBERT WHARVILLE (1/4/29), GEORGE STAFFORD (3/9/29), WILLIAM R SMITH (13/12/30) and CYRIL WILLIAMS (Aug 1938). If anyone has a head and shoulders pic or team pic with any of these players on or can point me in the right direction where I may find any photos, your help will be gratefully received. Many thanks.

3 hours ago, Malcolm Billingham said:

Are there any Batley fans on here who may have any old Batley team photos from the late 1920's early 1930's. A bit of a longshot I know. I have recently started the task of putting a face to every Castleford Heritage player. I am missing 82 players and of them 4 have a connection to Batley. They are HERBERT WHARVILLE (1/4/29), GEORGE STAFFORD (3/9/29), WILLIAM R SMITH (13/12/30) and CYRIL WILLIAMS (Aug 1938). If anyone has a head and shoulders pic or team pic with any of these players on or can point me in the right direction where I may find any photos, your help will be gratefully received. Many thanks.

Have you approached the club, as they have a substantial heritage project?

5 hours ago, Malcolm Billingham said:

Try the Official Batley RLFC heritage group  on Facebook if used by yourself 

Archived