Last one at home

RogerT

Right we are onto the final home game of the regular season, our near neighbours from across the valley, err Dewsbury.

A massive game for us and it's also the Pink Weekend as well.

If ever there was a must win it's this, on a number of levels. A last home game display, a chance of finishing a place higher if we could pull of 2 wins, a way of thanking those former players who'll be with us and a boost to Bev's Pink Weekend. Forget what just went, can't be altered just look forward.

I can't see us troubling you, to be honest and, sadly, this will be reflected in the attendance. We have avoided the drop, the players have had winning pay for once and a few of them are thinking about their next season elsewhere: nothing but pride to play for whereas you have the chance to improve your position in the play-offs.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Chill your beans you have this in the bag. 

Cue on the rack after last week

Mad Monday on the horizon 

I just hope we put in a good performance as score is irrelevant 

Batley need it more than us

I'll be happy just to come within 10 points of you. 

I'll be there regardless🤔🤔🤔

3 hours ago, coolie said:

I'll be there regardless🤔🤔🤔

And a glorious opportunity to try a pink rinse on that mop, has to look better than purple!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived