Flynny

Batley Bob

When we brought him and Hooley from Dewsbury I wasn't overly impressed, the first word on my lips was 'why'? Happy to say the word should have been 'thanks', they have both stepped up and are having their best spells anywhere.

4 hours ago, phildog said:

When we brought him and Hooley from Dewsbury I wasn't overly impressed, the first word on my lips was 'why'? Happy to say the word should have been 'thanks', they have both stepped up and are having their best spells anywhere.

They were very young when they were at Dewsbury. Hooley was 18 and on loan from Wakefield, so never a Dewsbury player. Nyle Flynn played 1 or 2 games, a couple of years ago.

13 hours ago, RogerT said:

Nyle Flynn duly added to the list of retained players now 13 in total.

Excellent signing. He's got it. So after Kevin's statement,  that leaves 6 to announce on the 19th September. Will they be existing players or will they be new additions. Can't wait. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

19 of our existing squad I understood so there will be lots if conjecture as to who will and won't be retained. I hope Tonks, Buchanan and Blagborough are in, seeing as Hall hasn't been one of earlier trumpeted signings I feel he might be off along with Bowman who has had a shocker of a season injury-wise and Broughton did hint at retirement.

Archived