London at home.

spanishknight

Great idea for an end of season party. Great that we’ll be having another double decker and reduced entry too. One big Knights family get together. 
Lets create one fantastic black, amber and white wall of colour and an atmosphere to remember. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

17 hours ago, Peter G. said:

Me too. UP THE KNEETS. 

Me three. Hope it's a top day for everyone to round off our second best season in the Championship!

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Good win, best home atmosphere all season. Attendance I’m going for 2284 precisely 🤗

So many good individual performances, Jason Bass for me was MOTM, he was playing like he’s Mark Gasnier! 

It’s been a tough old season but we’ve consolidated ourselves as a solid championship side, hope we can continue to develop the younger players alongside the likes of Kirmond.

Just now, AB Knight said:

Good win, best home atmosphere all season. Attendance I’m going for 2284 precisely 🤗

So many good individual performances, Jason Bass for me was MOTM, he was playing like he’s Mark Gasnier! 

It’s been a tough old season but we’ve consolidated ourselves as a solid championship side, hope we can continue to develop the younger players alongside the likes of Kirmond.

Yes agree tough old season and we can look forward to next season hopefully we will learn from our recruitment and get a younger hungry side.

I would like to see Kirmond stay too he’s a class player his defence is great and will be a good example for our younger players.

Good to see Corey Johnson there to cheer us on class player I doubt it will happen but would love to see him back next season.

Finally I think London deserve a big wrap they stayed on the pitch and clapped our players at the presentation good show of respect.

Good day today. Let’s hope we recruit well in the coming months. All the young lads showed a lot of promise and there must be more out there. Credit to London for applauding the presentations - I’m not sure all teams would have been so gracious. I hope they don’t disappear. I lived in London in the nineties and remember some big crowds at the Stoop with the likes of Edwards, Offiah, Gill and Tollett. I’m afraid RL currently is not in good shape at all. Still at least today was a positive for us. Onwards and upwards. 

1 hour ago, White Knight said:

Looked another good crowd and a great atmosphere yesterday. I am sure I am not alone in sharing my frustration at the lack of Knights attendances being made public 

I think the club are quite annoyed as well at them not being made known to them as well. 

Looking at it though, quite a few clubs haven't been announcing attendances this year and a few before coronavirus as well. Frustrating for a stats perv like myself. 

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

On 20/09/2021 at 18:56, Toby The Tram said:

I think the club are quite annoyed as well at them not being made known to them as well. 

Looking at it though, quite a few clubs haven't been announcing attendances this year and a few before coronavirus as well. Frustrating for a stats perv like myself. 

I would imagine and hope that the club do know the attendances after all they are running a business where income is generated from paying spectators and if they don’t know how many have paid I would find this baffling and so would the tax man. 

I don’t know why they are not announcing crowds I have always look to see how many turn up but I have to say the management company that runs the ticketing is beyond poor my season ticket still did not work I hope it’s all sorted for next season.

2 hours ago, Roger York said:

I would imagine and hope that the club do know the attendances after all they are running a business where income is generated from paying spectators and if they don’t know how many have paid I would find this baffling and so would the tax man. 

I don’t know why they are not announcing crowds I have always look to see how many turn up but I have to say the management company that runs the ticketing is beyond poor my season ticket still did not work I hope it’s all sorted for next season.

Have the YCK not thought to ask Coolie Lad? He seems to know a lot more about the YCK financial side than most 

Archived