Sat 11-Sun 12 Sept: The Betfred League 1 Match Thread

Discuss this weekend's Betfred League 1 games here.

SATURDAY 11th SEPTEMBER
Barrow Raiders v West Wales Raiders KO 15:00
North Wales Crusaders v London Skolars KO 14:30

SUNDAY 12th SEPTEMBER
Doncaster v Keighley Cougars KO 14:30
Rochdale Hornets v Coventry Bears KO 15:00
Workington Town v Hunslet KO 14:00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SATURDAY 11th SEPTEMBER
Barrow Raiders v West Wales Raiders
North Wales Crusaders v London Skolars 

SUNDAY 12th SEPTEMBER
Doncaster v Keighley Cougars 
Rochdale Hornets v Coventry Bears
Workington Town v Hunslet 

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Yeah, look like all home wins, but.......

if Cougars want to play out of their skins and beat Donny, with both teams (and Worky) having really really hard games and being down on energy for the beginning of the playoffs, that'd be pretty cool 😄

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

52 minutes ago, FearNothing said:

Yeah, look like all home wins, but.......

if Cougars want to play out of their skins and beat Donny, with both teams (and Worky) having really really hard games and being down on energy for the beginning of the playoffs, that'd be pretty cool 😄

Workington will finish in second whatever their result but they really need to win this one to send out a message that it's their home draw and you need to come here to beat us. I fancy the Cougars to pull off the way win. 

3 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Barrow 

Crusaders

Keighley 

Rochdale

Hunslet 

That would be brilliant for Crusaders!  

The pick of the games has to be Dons v Cougars....Cougars played some good stuff against us second half, but will home advantage favour Donny? I predict a very close game - and hope Keighly just edge it so we get a home draw if we win against Skolars.

I just hope we keep our concentration, which slipped last weekend. A win with home advantage would be the best result for us to progress in the play offs

2 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

Have heard a rumour one of the matches will be called off due to one of the teams being unable to raise a team 😮 Probably find out later..... 

IF, and I think we need to stress if, it's true I take it that their opponent would get  a bye as there almost certainly wouldn't be time to reschedule the game.

11 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Barrow would still be champions if it were called off due to percentage wins etc so obviously its in everyone's interest to get the game played to create revenue and also for a celebration!!!

Yes well Barrow were set to lose a small fortune. Definitely the right decision to play the game. No team should lose out because another can't fulfill the fixture 

Archived