Sat 11 Sept: SL: Catalans Dragons v Huddersfield Giants KO 19:00

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/21 at 18:30

5 hours ago, barnyia said:

If cats win it's a great sign for the future of French rl and the club with so many young French players in the team. 

Yes they have plenty in the squad. However if Huddersfield intend to salvage a bit of pride from a poor finish to their season this game could be closer than the handicap the bookies are giving.

Rougé playing 9, Whitley centre mourgues full back, Franco on the wing, brochon on the bench to probably go on at 1 and mourgues moving to 9 to give Cesar a rest. Le cam starts in the second row. Very young and French team. Drinkwater, Maloney , baitieri and dudson to add a bit of experience

8 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

But as it is we can expect more imports just like every other year.

Fair play to the Dragons for putting out mainly a bunch of young French lads lets see how the next few years pan out.

I stick with my prediction that the Dragons and Toulouse will be consistently in the TOP 6 of SL over the next 10 years.

There are only around 70/80 clubs in France many in small villages, the amount of talent that they produce is incredible considering what they are up against.

Paul

We dipped down late in the game as our bench wasn't very strong. 

Brochon, Franco and Cozza aren't anywhere near SL level. Ben Jullien is a mystery, 2 good games 2 very average 2 poor ones. On the plus side, Laguerre is an attacking weapon and Rougé held his own at hooker despite only having like 15 games against grown ups? 

2 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Fair play to the Dragons for putting out mainly a bunch of young French lads lets see how the next few years pan out.

I stick with my prediction that the Dragons and Toulouse will be consistently in the TOP 6 of SL over the next 10 years.

There are only around 70/80 clubs in France many in small villages, the amount of talent that they produce is incredible considering what they are up against.

Paul

Toulouse aren't there yet.

Archived