Andy Gabriel

Crown Flatter

53 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

They were😉

Yeah, Swinton & Oldham must be gutted

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

25 minutes ago, silcoates said:

I Thought he would have definitely moved on.Thanks Andyfor sticking with the club another  the year .Because the coaching has been dreadful. I don't believe the team is as bad as the results suggest. 

I don’t think Andy Gabriel would have re signed with more to be announced if they thought the coaching had been dreadful,but I suppose it’s easier to point the finger at the coach rather than certain players.

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

I don’t think Andy Gabriel would have re signed with more to be announced if they thought the coaching had been dreadful,but I suppose it’s easier to point the finger at the coach rather than certain players.

Seems like everyone doesn’t like Greenwood anymore he had a good start last year and hasn’t been hard done by with covid etc players not wanting it 

With Campbell and Johson signed on he'd only be cover 😉

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived