NRL Match Thread - Finals - Week 1 - 2021

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Ferguson in back after a 8-minute break - good use of the free interchange.

Frizelle has passed his HIA ?!?!?!? and comes back to replace Brodie Jones who's off HIA, after coming on the replace Tyson.

51min: Tuala claims a try but I think the bunker will take a look. He seemed to juggle the ball then clasped it against his thigh with one hand to ground it.

Clifford converts.

Knights 16 - 22

some technical ruling about Frizell. He was out of play, or summat, when ball was stopped and so he can't take part in play until the Knights get the ball back, or summat, so he has to stay behind the dead ball line or be replaced????

Was Penisini tackled w/o ball when chasing Gutho grubber into in-goal .... looking at penalty try .... nobody was going to stop him .... assuming he would regather the ball.

PENALTY TRY!!!!

Hard to argue with that.

Moses goal.

Eels 28 - 20

2 minutes left

2 hours ago, Farmduck said:

Unusual try celebration by the Pong who jumped right over the huddle and ended on the ground.

A manoeuvre known as the "Aaron Woods".

Thanks for the updates. I did set my alarm, but opted for a lie-in instead.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived