Why

ernieone

If you're referring to who I think you are, then even he wouldn't gave had any other opportunities yesterday than any of the others on the field. I don't understand why we play a pure 2nd rower in the centre and a better centre in the 2nd row and why we have a better winger then centre picked as a centre on the bench yet without any medical explanation Cropper and Gleds aren't in. Plus clearly the person to whom you refer is on his way already having, as I understand it, been approached in the 1st league game of the season (surely an illegal approach)....

WHY!! 

because you simply wasn't good enough🤔

You were the second dog to the hare🤔

You were out gunned, out enthused

And the best team won

THAT'S WHY🤔

If there's any other questions you'd like answering🤔

Feel free😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1 hour ago, coolie said:

WHY!! 

And the best team won

THAT'S WHY🤔

Feel free😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

The ?? Why....was asking why wasnt a certain player not playing, not why we were beaten Coolie, we know why we were beaten😉😉

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, coolie said:

WHY!! 

And the best team won

THAT'S WHY🤔

Feel free😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

OMG did Dewsbury win for a change 😄

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 hours ago, colinb said:

The ?? Why....was asking why wasnt a certain player not playing, not why we were beaten Coolie, we know why we were beaten😉😉

Pardon my ignorance but who is the player being referred to?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Pardon my ignorance but who is the player being referred to?

Glen Tomlinson...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, colinb said:

The ?? Why....was asking why wasnt a certain player not playing, not why we were beaten Coolie, we know why we were beaten😉

Lol what a strange weekend only 1 team won in the top 6 so you haven't lost any ground really

Halifax in poor form but if you can turn back on the rich vane of form you've had this season.. Can't see you messing up at fax 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Then the Bulls in the play off🤞🤞🤞

There is nothing wrong with him and he was available for selection this week and last week against Whitehaven since returning from Covid protocols... A strange selection choice these last 2 weeks with a similar outcome in both games.

He has attracted interest elsewhere but that would never distract him from the task at hand. With the limited game time he has been given, I wouldn’t blame him if he went elsewhere. Something strange going on...

On 13/09/2021 at 14:26, bromleybulldog said:

Well, he was at the match, in the Long Stand and wandering around with beers in his hand. Did anyone ask him directly why he wasn't playing? Or even if he's off to Fev??. Would be interesting to know....

At FEV  all the hype coming out from Matt shaw about NEW signings is centred  around players from leigh bradford and york no mention of the bulldogs 

6 hours ago, fredm said:

According to the Huddersfield Examiner he is currently employed by Bradford Bulls as Media and Marketing assistant and they want to sign him for next season, with him continuing to work for them as well.

I read something similar elsewhere, citing Pickersgill is likely to be Fev bound, therefore Hall is likely to be a regular starter.

On 15/09/2021 at 19:34, RogerT said:

If he does we have missed a trick there.

Would you pick him instead of Hooley at FB?

Maybe Hall has stated he wants to play FB regularly, and doesn't like playing on the wing or at centre? 

What would you do to entice him to stay?

Let us hope that Elliott Hall is playing on Sunday at Halifax, and in the play offs. 

He makes such a massive "Difference", and that is what we have needed recently. Look at our results without him in the team... He can score a try from nothing - a "Predator", Who was the last player we had at the Bulldogs who could do that?

In my opinion Elliott needs to be accommodated somewhere in the team next season, and has been a tremendous asset for us this season, as his try scoring record shows.

As they say ..You do not know what you had...until its gone,

18 hours ago, BirstallDog said:

As they say ..You do not know what you had...until its gone,

Well, your place would certainly make a good parking lot.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived