Fax v Batley

Batley Bob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, phildog said:

Table has us 4th would like to see a) how that is b) is it points diff?

Yes, BBC table has us and 'fax with identical records but them with slightly better points difference. 

Looks like Bradford at home in the play-offs. Decent crowd and on current form probably a bit easier than Whitehaven.

identical with Halifax but they have better points difference, saying that i'm sure Kev will be happier with Bulls at home, decent gate, against a team not in form rather than finish 3rd and have to play the form team of the moment fax wont be looking forward to playing the marras, it could mean that if marras win at fax they will have to go to play at Toulouse and if we beat the Bulls a trip to post office rd to play at Fev.

image.png.96b4078d26303b26cf2ba9b51a1f1441.png

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

22 minutes ago, fredm said:

Yep according to Bradford t and a website Bulls play at Batley

Should be a good atmosphere, big crowd and we have a chance I reckon 😉

Good on Haven to pip London, and they'll beat Fax I reckon no problem

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We started poor and the ref I thought was appalling first 20 and his aged linesman even worse all game! We battled well with a changed team having only the stand in hooker at 9. Having said that I thought Fax were poor tbh

White, JC and Broughton played well but I thought Morton had his best game for us this season

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Ah so save 2 quid as bulls is 20 quid for a paying adult saved a fortune then 😂 good job you ain’t playing Widnes away then 22 quid a ticket or a tenner if a home fan. Was a tenner at odsal today for home and away real shame over 5k saw that loss really helps get the support back next season shot self in foot had chance playing London at home had we won. 

24 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

We started poor and the ref I thought was appalling first 20 and his aged linesman even worse all game! We battled well with a changed team having only the stand in hooker at 9. Having said that I thought Fax were poor tbh

White, JC and Broughton played well but I thought Morton had his best game for us this season

Ref good the second 20 then? 🤣

Game pretty much went how I had predicted earlier in the week. Small Fax defeat giving us the best chance of getting 4th and a potential trip to France to finish the season. Bradford didn't play ball and instead Haven should end our season next week as they are the best team in the playoffs outside the top 2.

12 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Ref good the second 20 then? 🤣

Game pretty much went how I had predicted earlier in the week. Small Fax defeat giving us the best chance of getting 4th and a potential trip to France to finish the season. Bradford didn't play ball and instead Haven should end our season next week as they are the best team in the playoffs outside the top 2.

Was it a plan?

So we bat the Bulls at Home, surprise Fev the week after, do over TOXIII the following week and bish bash bosh SL here we come...

1 minute ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

That's one of the funniest posts I've seen for a while. Without the RFL bending over backward the Bulls would have been long gone. 

Bulls been down in league 1 year early rfl wouldn’t allow it. Neither would championship chairmen as wanted to milk money out the Bradford fans. Rfl put in place all these conmen nobody else rfl made the choices. Go down the size the ground at odsal well rfl own that so rfl meant to sort out the pitch size and owned up too that. 🙂 

Archived