Fax v Batley

Batley Bob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Bulls been down in league 1 year early rfl wouldn’t allow it. Neither would championship chairmen as wanted to milk money out the Bradford fans. Rfl put in place all these conmen nobody else rfl made the choices. Go down the size the ground at odsal well rfl own that so rfl meant to sort out the pitch size and owned up too that. 🙂 

i need to read this when i am sober....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

My head was slightly delicate after Saturday Night and made worse by that lad braying that blinking drum, they should be banned. I managed to survive the Woodman Bus Trip, it's a bit of an experience.

For those people that want to go to away matches and seeing as the Battle Bus is not running consider going on the Woodman coach.

I thought we were gonna get smashed when we started the way we did but we defended brilliantly and took our chances in the first half… Campbell top player I thought Ward and Lillycrop changed the momentum for us both class and playing with a smile on their faces manning & Walshaw must of made 80 tackles each 100% everytime 

bring on Bradford let’s stand together and make some noise like we did yesterday I’m sure the lads appreciate it!!!

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

I thought we were gonna get smashed when we started the way we did but we defended brilliantly and took our chances in the first half… Campbell top player I thought Ward and Lillycrop changed the momentum for us both class and playing with a smile on their faces manning & Walshaw must of made 80 tackles each 100% everytime 

bring on Bradford let’s stand together and make some noise like we did yesterday I’m sure the lads appreciate it!!!

Exactly the point it changed, Ward and Lillycrop have looked quality everytime I have seen them where as our bench offered nothing. For us though its been like that for a number of weeks now so was not really unexpected.

It were a strange game to be fair,it kinda thretened to burst into life and be great for all to see,our defence were super and won us the game all day long, anyone notice the tackle on toby by fairbanks under sticks,looked a real bad crusher and  he were crocked after that but went unoticed by the officals. anyways on to saturday and another step to stardom.... UP THE DOGGIES.   Dare to dream.:kolobok_wild:

Phil that guy who did the write up for Fax was helped with another reporter in the Batley News who put a slightly different opening paragraph there.

I believe Johnson Press owns all the local papers.

34 minutes ago, RogerT said:

At which end was that, it was probably Toby  had tackled and hurt Fairbanks earlier, there were no prisoners taken in that game

your end were fans were,he locked under his shoulder and dropped down hard on his neck,our dugout spotted it so it might be looked at sometime,

2 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Exactly the point it changed, Ward and Lillycrop have looked quality everytime I have seen them where as our bench offered nothing. For us though its been like that for a number of weeks now so was not really unexpected.

You don’t have a leader no offence to grix or Robinson they didn’t create anything special… white and Gilmore played behind the two mentioned with manning and Flynn ( the new ash Lindsay) 

Anyone who was there yesterday heart must of been doing 1000% it was a good game with plenty at stake 

5 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

You don’t have a leader no offence to grix or Robinson they didn’t create anything special… white and Gilmore played behind the two mentioned with manning and Flynn ( the new ash Lindsay) 

Anyone who was there yesterday heart must of been doing 1000% it was a good game with plenty at stake 

I were actually feeling pretty flat going in to the game, I didn't think we would lose by enough to lose 3rd and 4th and the reality is our season probably ends next week whoever we play which is such a weird feeling considering we were sat in 3rd.

Totally agree about Grix and Robinson and have said the same all year, our half backs have been poor all year but with the signings made for next season there will be complete change in those pivot positions.

33 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

I were actually feeling pretty flat going in to the game, I didn't think we would lose by enough to lose 3rd and 4th and the reality is our season probably ends next week whoever we play which is such a weird feeling considering we were sat in 3rd.

Totally agree about Grix and Robinson and have said the same all year, our half backs have been poor all year but with the signings made for next season there will be complete change in those pivot positions.

What's happened to Harris, thought he was doing a good job for you along with Robbo?.

8 hours ago, RogerT said:

My head was slightly delicate after Saturday Night and made worse by that lad braying that blinking drum, they should be banned. I managed to survive the Woodman Bus Trip, it's a bit of an experience.

For those people that want to go to away matches and seeing as the Battle Bus is not running consider going on the Woodman coach.

Indeed the woodman bus is value for entertainment... Can I get an oohh yeaaaah lol

54 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

What's happened to Harris, thought he was doing a good job for you along with Robbo?.

Harris probably been the better of the two but picked up an injury about 4 weeks back and not played since. Both leaving at the end of the season with York seemingly the destination for Harris.

3 hours ago, phildog said:

As an aside...are the Halifax Courier and Batley News both owned by Johnson Press as BOTH write-ups are exactly the same....

Think they are. I know Batley bugle,  Dewsbury deporter, Morley ??? and others have 1 reporter for all.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived