Fri 17 Sept: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Hull FC KO 19:45

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/09/21 at 19:15

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Disgusting from Hull. Club needs a complete clear out. Feel sorry for the supporters.

Thanks.

Not that your words cheer me up much though. ☹

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Japani in for Hull, Connor converts...

Put your seat belts on folks...here we go!!!!

Cameron Scott over now.

It's only a matter of time now...is there enough left?

Wakey kick off straight out!

I can hardly contain my excitement...

Sorry, forgot to keep you all updated with the score of this relentless comeback.

34-12.

Wakey in for their first of the second half.

Can they hang on long enough to win?....

Liam Kay scores.

Wakey slight favourites now, I feel.

And that's confirmed with the hooter.

Trin 44 Crock o' Sh*te 12.

59 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Robert ?

That's got to sting...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good job the Thundersharks managed to swerve us and Wire with the ‘convenient’ COVID outbreak, otherwise could’ve been 2nd bottom to Leigh 😳😂

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

16 minutes ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

Poor second half after being 34-0 up at half time!

highlights include Mason Lino 37 successful conversions out of 37 attempts then he missed! 
he was sin binned and David Fifita took over the goal kicking!!!

Ridiculous sin binning, have to say Hicks led Hulls brief comeback brilliantly.

9 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Good job the Thundersharks managed to swerve us and Wire with the ‘convenient’ COVID outbreak, otherwise could’ve been 2nd bottom to Leigh 😳😂

Hull FC : Last three games v Hull KR :

Sat 21 Aug 2021 Home Won 23-22

Thu 29 Oct 2020 Away Won 31-16

Fri 7 Feb 2020 Home Won 25-16

Archived