Thu 16 Sept: SL: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/09/21 at 19:15

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Mata'utia saves the Tigers' blushes by getting them on the scoreboard.

Echo... echo... echo...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two 'dangerous' tackles that were nothing like.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Jordan "buy of the year" Turner scores Castleford's third.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Grunt Malignant gets a swansong try!

This is getting interesting, and nobody's whingeing about the atmosphere now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

24-32 Oh dear Wire, are they about to do a Saints.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Bringing Austin on has really worked out.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Surely that has to be a HIA case? Accidental or not, Watts got clonked hard in the scone.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just ridiculous.

Not looking to do damage he throws his arm in at his head, tries do it subtly and comes unstuck because he forgot the games on TV. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

Not looking to do damage he throws his arm in at his head, tries do it subtly and comes unstuck because he forgot the games on TV. 

Watts didnt forget he was on telly, hence lobbing the ball on the floor and pretending to be hurt until the VR had a look.

Must be a yellow.

Archived